FLORAL WATERCOLOUR WORKSHOP
Add colour to your weekends with this casual and therapeutic watercolour workshop, which is perfect for absolute beginners, as no prior painting experience is needed.
If you enjoy indulging in activities without any restraint or rules, then this workshop is definitely for you! Watercolour is a free art, liberated of all doubts, and is best when it’s freehand! Unleash the fresh and simple ideas from within yourself and learn to capture it with watercolour paint which is environmentally friendly and not hazardous to your health.
Rest assured that watercolour workshops are never dull! There is guaranteed to be plenty of smiling throughout the 3 hour session as our lead artist, Nisa Rahmad, guide you in the step-by-step creation of your very own masterpiece.
Through extensive demonstrations and entertaining teaching style:
– Feel comfortable with learning colours and brush stroke
– Introduction to basic watercolour paint techniques
– Experience painting the floral impressions such as roses, peonies, leaves
– Introduction to watercolour techniques, including paint opacity, creating watercolour swatches, as well as blending of swatches.
The best part is - you don’t have to bring anything! All materials will be provided. On top of it all, you’ll have the opportunity to experiment with watercolour paints in a stress-free, relaxed and friendly atmosphere while creating your own unique artwork to take home with you.
10AM - 1PM
• $140 PER PARTICIPANT
• $125 EACH FOR 2 PARTICIPANTS
– DATES AVAILABLE:
• [WEEKDAY] 4TH MAY, FRIDAY
• 5TH MAY, SATURDAY
• 6TH MAY, SUNDAY
• 12TH MAY, SATURDAY
• [MOTHER'S DAY] 13TH MAY, SUNDAY
• [WEEKDAY] 14TH MAY, MONDAY
• 19TH MAY, SATURDAY
• 20TH MAY, SUNDAY
• 29TH MAY (PUBLIC HOLIDAY), TUESDAY